Sarah Hitchcock joins Geolytix
Geolytix is delighted to welcome Sarah Hitchcock to the team. Sarah brings with her 15 years experience in the retail sector where she worked in Customer Insight and Network Planning teams. “I’m looking forward to bringing the customer point of view to Geolytix. We have…
When I was four, while my nursery friends drew dragons, butterflies and castles, I drew maps. I mainly drew maps of fantastical treasure islands, I still do. As I grew older I put away my childish crayon-coloured maps and studied grown-up things, like maths, physics,…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.