When the Foundations Keep Shifting – Geolytix Town Boundaries
One of, maybe the, biggest headaches working with reference data is change. Houses get built, roads are widened, people die and babies are born. As providers of data it is our responsibility to keep on top of all this change. Last week we finished the…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.