Retail Points Update
Since the last release of Retail Points the Netto and Sainsburys joint venture trial has ended resulting in closure of all 16 stores. Just two years after the discount retailer comeback was launched, all stores were closed in August of this year. That wasn’t the only…
Open Supermarkets now known as Retail Points
Today sees the release of the latest instalment of Open Supermarkets, we have now renamed this Retail Points. There have been changes in the UK supermarket world since the last release with the most notable one being: Morrisons selling their M Locals to Mike Green…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.