Retail Places – New Release for 2015
If you need a product that provides an accurate retail background to support your decision making, this is it. Retail Places covers over 20,000 areas across the UK and captures any retail parades where there are at least 3 units. It provides town centre classifications…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.