Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
Here at GEOLYTIX we believe that the best available administrative boundaries data should be open and easily accessible. We are a little vain in respect to our maps. Badly fitting boundaries should not be crossed out. Unlike those maps which were used during orienteering with…
Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.
I love the unique mathematical properties of hexagonal tiling for spatial analysis and the inherent possibility to create beautiful bi-variate hex maps. GEOLYTIX asked me to share some of my thoughts about hex grids. What makes them special and why are they better suited for all…
Retail Places – New Release for 2015
If you need a product that provides an accurate retail background to support your decision making, this is it. Retail Places covers over 20,000 areas across the UK and captures any retail parades where there are at least 3 units. It provides town centre classifications…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.