Location Planning and Data Analytics firm Geolytix win Queen’s Award for Enterprise
London-based Geolytix have today won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for creating innovative spatial algorithms that help retailers profitably attract and serve customers in a complex multi-channel world. Despite the massive shift to online, physical stores (for now at least) remain the bedrock of commerce….
National Business Awards Double Finalists
GEOLYTIX ANNOUNCED AS DOUBLE AWARDS FINALIST Spatial Data Startup Selected for Blackberry™ Business Enabler of the Year and New Business of the Year in National Business Awards Location-planning firm, Geolytix, has been shortlisted for The Blackberry Business Enabler of the Year and The New Business of the…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.