Birmingham New Street/Grand Central: A space fit for the 21st century
On a fleeting visit to Birmingham I had some time to explore the redeveloped area at Grand Central/ New Street station. Although the redevelopment has been completely open for over a year, the inside area still feels brand new and is well looked after. All…
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.