GEOLYTIX Graduate Modeller
If you’re interested in working with the some of the biggest global brands and travelling to some great places then please read on….
You’ll be working with the thought leaders in spatial analysis. We seek new and innovate ways to make spatial analytics accessible, thrilling and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries across the globe. We support our customers in network planning, site location, estate rationalisation and omni-channel investments.
We combine various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better and we look forward to working with you. You’ll also have the opportunity to build on any skills you haven’t managed to learn.
- You have excellent analytical skills and can integrate and interpret quantitative and qualitative data. With support you will be able to produce practical and commercially relevant outputs.
- You can do some coding or it doesn’t scare you off.
- You are able to interact comfortably with our customers.
- You can create succinct and convincing reports and presentations.
- You’re good at picking up techniques and methodologies.
- You want to get to know your way around a GIS and understand a variety of forecasting techniques.
- You want to be original – you don’t want to do the same old, same old. You’re consistently looking for innovation.
- You enjoy the world of retail, and have a good grasp of UK geography.
Your qualifications and experience
- A university degree – ideally in mathematics, physics, geography, econometrics, statistics or similar
- Relevant industry sector knowledge ideal but not essential
Location planning experience ideal but not essential
Our offices are located in Kings Cross, London and Leeds city centre. You’ll need to be flexible and travel where our customers are. In return we will also be flexible.
Competitive salary. Full time or part time considered.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please contact Sarah Hitchcock, at Sarah.Hitchcock@geolytix.co.uk
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.