A passion for testing? Come and join us….
At GEOLYTIX we seek new and innovative ways to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, in and outside the UK.
We build innovative solutions to support our clients to make better decisions combining various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better.
Are you our next Test Developer?
We’re looking for someone who will be able to:
- Configure our web based application for clients – understanding a brief and delivering to it
- Work closely with the Product team to design and implement testing
- Set up and write automated tests to meet release requirements – documenting them along the way
- Support the maintenance and improvement of the Build / Release process
Your qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of version control with experience of git ideal
- Be able to provide evidence of attention to detail, pro-activity and managing deadlines
We’re a small company but our offices are worldwide Kings Cross, London and China – with colleagues also working from Poland and South Africa. Ideally we’re looking for someone to work out of our Polish office but would consider other locations. We’re a young and growing company who embrace flexible working. Competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.