Interested in becoming a Data Technician at GEOLYTIX?
At GEOLYTIX we seek new and innovative ways to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable. Our customers span the retail, financial, property, leisure and food & beverage industries, in and outside the UK. We support our customers in network planning, site location, estate rationalisation and omni-channel investments.
We build innovative spatial data and are passionate about the open data community. We combine various forecasting methods and statistical models, GIS and web tools to create bespoke solutions. We are always looking to do things better.
We are looking for an analytically minded person looking to start a career in data and analytics. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a first class team and build your skills, taking the direction that is right for you.
You like numbers. You’re computer literate and keen to learn new skills and software. You like carrying out detailed tasks and your attention to detail ensures you get the best result possible.
You’re a team player but can work independently. You’re interested in engaging with the team around you both face to face and virtually. Have an interest in the world of retail, and ideally have a good grasp of geography.
We’re looking for someone who will be able to:
- Update our GeoData packs, using automated and manual processes
- Support on client projects with data processing
- Be motivated by a role that offers scope to bring in new ideas and implement change, but are also happy to carry out routine tasks
- Easily navigate their way around a spreadsheet
- Quickly learn how to use SQL or similar languages
- Build their knowledge of GIS
Your qualifications and experience
- Numerical A-levels or proven ability in computing
- Be able to provide evidence of attention to detail, proactivity and managing deadlines
Our offices are in Leeds and Kings Cross, London. The role can be located in either. Competitive salary. We’re a young and growing company who embrace flexible working; full time or part time, family friendly hours and/or working from home days considered
If you are interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.