At Geolytix we’re passionate about helping talented people fulfil their potential and are delighted to be launching our first apprenticeship opportunity. We’re a young and growing company, who are extremely proud of our track record in offering roles that fit with our colleague’s circumstances whether that be flexible, family friendly hours or remote working – you will find it across all levels of our organisation. Our new data analyst apprenticeship will further enhance our offering.
Recognising that university isn’t for everyone, we are keen for our data analyst apprenticeship to support us in finding the next generation of experts in our field. The data analysis apprenticeship will offer technical, academic and hands-on experience to support the ongoing growth of our business whether this be in new markets or bringing innovation to our thinking in supporting our client’s decision making.
Recruitment for our first position is now live and if you would like to join us in creating solutions and innovations to make spatial analytics accessible, exciting and indispensable we’d love to hear from you.
What’s included in the apprenticeship?
During the apprenticeship you’ll become an expert in data analysis, earn a salary and achieve an industry recognised qualification while you do. Qualifications included:
- BSC Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts
- Dell EMC Data Science Associate Certificate
- Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Candidates will ideally have strong mathematical abilities and some experience of working with spreadsheets and/or database knowledge
- Numerical A-levels or proven ability in computing
- English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs