Retail Points Update
6 facts about this release for the 6th day of Decemeber:
- 1 Booths closed – Morecambe (March)
- 2 Whole Foods closing – Giffnock & Cheltenhem
- 6 Waitrose closures – Cardiff Green Street (June), Palmers Green (August), Huntingdon, Hertford, Staines, Leek (September)
- New M&S Foodhall opened today at Liverpool Shopping Park on Edge Lane Liverpool
- November openings included Aldi Langley & Denbigh and Lidl Hayes
- Lots of Co-op changes (I’ve travelled the country including the Isle of Arran), closures old and recent, openings including Stroud Road, Gloucester (November)
You can download the data and accompanying documentation here.
Please get in touch with any missing or new stores we haven’t captured. Or just email Lou to say how you are using this resource as this is always of great interest to us.