We’re hiring another two data scientists and a full-stack GIS developer. We offer flexible working including part-time/full-time, flexible hours and mixed home/office working… so long as you are good and get the job done we’re fine. Being an open respectful meritocracy that always aspires to create outstanding work isn’t corporate waffle, it is what makes us, well, us. And while we definitely take our work seriously, hopefully we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
It is already February 2017 and I’m still not quite sure where 2016 went. There are now 13 of us spanning data scientists, developers, location planners and network strategists. A few months back we moved into our own floor at Phoenix Yard, Kings Cross. We were also honoured to win a Queen’s award for Innovation in 2016, one of only a handful given across the whole UK tech sector. We continue to work with a wide range of the finest retailers, leisure operators, property companies and other consultancies across the UK and increasingly globally. Our latest website is now live and if you want to get a flavour of what we do have a look.
Whether you are just a couple of years into your career or you’re a seasoned pro we’d like to hear from you. If you think you may fancy joining us for the ride drop me or Sarah an email, we’d love to hear from you.
Please – no recruitment agencies.
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.