Happy New Year!
So we have survived our first work week of 2017 – even if it was only 4 days. What a year we have in store; the feel good experience we are promised from the film La La Land, the grinding Brexit negotiations and the inauguration of Donald Trump – from the good to the bad to the ugly.
Geolytix has an exciting start to the year with the welcoming of our newest team member, Donna. We are all incredibly excited to dive into the new year and continue to bring innovative ideas to our clients whether it’s for network strategy, location planning, omni-channel retailing or spatial modelling.
- We are hiring a Computer Scientist / Developer
- Administrative Boundaries > OpenStreetMap
- We’re still telling our customers where to go – a year in the world of location planning and network strategy
- Fresh Trader: Can a wholesaler succeed on the high street?
- Fishnets, Honeycombs and Footballs – Better spatial models with hexagonal grids.