Join us – Office Support Vacancy
This position has been filled when Donna joined our team in January 2017.
GEOLYTIX is a Kings Cross-based team of thirteen developers, data scientists and location planners. We are having a great time working with retailers, restaurants and the wider property world. We help businesses determine their best location strategy in a complex multi-channel world – in other words where to open branches and how to fulfil online demand. We’re ambitious and looking to grow quickly over the next few years but we’ll never lose our small company mentality, which is part of what makes us who we are.
ARE YOU OUR OFFICE SUpport?
Salary will be competitive based on experience. This is a part time role – 15-20 hrs per week
- Have been a Personal Assistant, Office or Admin Support or an Accounts Executive
- Maybe worked in the “big corporate” world but now fancy a change
- Are fanatical about getting things right, with great attention to detail
- Will work out what to do when the rest of the team are busy
- Able to make your job role indispensable
- Are not afraid to use new systems
- Happy with a role that brings something different every day, but are also happy to carry out mundane tasks
- Pick up the phone rather than email
- Are super organised, and very good at writing lists (and then working through them!)
- Like to get things done on time
- Can multi-task and don’t mind rolling your sleeves up
- Can show you’ll keep confidential information confidential
Please get in touch with your CV
We’re looking for a capable, sociable ‘go getter’ to be our Office Support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all invoicing and client contract renewals.
- Be the point of contact for our clients’ accounts and admin teams
- Arranging team and customer events
- Maintaining our accounting and business tracking systems
- Supporting the team with travel arrangements, buying equipment, arranging training etc.
- Running payroll
- Anything else that crops up
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- We’re not too fussy – we’re interested in both your academic and life qualifications.
- A few years’ experience as a personal assistant would be ideal – or office support/manager or accounts executive
- Be able to provide evidence of attention to detail, proactivity, managing deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Be comfortable using a computer, and happy to learn how to use new systems.
The role is part time: 15-20 hours per week with the flexibility to spread over the week (to fulfil both our needs).
Based in our office in London Kings Cross.
Send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.