Are you our next Senior Data Scientist?
You’ll be working with the thought leaders in spatial analysis, and we’re looking forward to finding out what we can learn from you. The role can be fit around your strengths, whether that is geo-demographics or gravity modelling but you’ll have the chance to build on any skills you haven’t managed to learn. You’ll need to be a ‘people person’ and work well with our customers as you will lead projects on your own in the future.
- You’re a data scientist or modeller – your idea of a good day is receiving huge amounts of data and working out how customers are going to behave
- You like data, you’ll be creating some great new datasets
- You want to be original – you don’t want to do the same old, same old. You’re consistently looking for innovation.
- You know all the statistical techniques e.g. why regression is usually not a good idea
- You know you way around a GIS
- You enjoy the world of retail, and have a good grasp of UK geography
- You know enough about programming so that you’re quick and efficient, anything you don’t know you can quickly grasp
Your qualifications and experience
- Modelling & Statistical Analysis experience, ideally customer related
- A university degree – numbers based, Computer Science or Geography
- Relevant industry sector knowledge ideal but not essential
Our office is located in Kings Cross, London. You’ll need to be flexible and travel where our customers are. In return we will also be flexible.
If you are genuinely interested in this role and are looking for your next challenge, please contact
No agencies thank you.